My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab

Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
Release Date: January 12, 2010
Pages: 352
Age Level: YA

Synopsis
Carly: She was sweet. Smart. Self-destructive. She knew the secrets of Brighton Day School’s most privileged students. Secrets that got her killed.

Neily: Dumped by Carly for a notorious bad boy, Neily didn’t answer the phone call she made before she died. If he had, maybe he could have helped her. Now he can’t get the image of her lifeless body out of his mind.

Audrey: She’s the reason Carly got tangled up with Brighton’s fast crowd in the first place, and now she regrets it—especially since she’s convinced the police have put the wrong person in jail. Audrey thinks the murderer is someone at Brighton, and she wants Neily to help her find out who it is.

As reluctant allies Neily and Audrey dig into their shared past with Carly, her involvement with Brighton’s dark goings-on comes to light. But figuring out how Carly and her killer fit into the twisted drama will force Audrey and Neily to face hard truths about themselves and the girl they couldn’t save.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, this books sounds AH-mazing! I love the title too. I definitely hope to get a chance to read this book.

To pre-order, click here.
To visit Anna Jarzab's website click here.










3 comments:

Briana said...

This does sound great!

-Briana

Kristen said...

I want to read this one too! Looks really really good. :)

a flight of minds said...

Everything about this book seems so great. From the title, to the cover, to the description. All Unquiet Things is definitely on my wishlist. :)

Oh, you have awards here.

- Alex

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!