My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, August 29, 2009

In My Mailbox (13)


In My Mailbox

Pic.1
Ok so I got a lot of great books in my mailbox this week.

Contests
~ARC Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble (Won from Library Lounge Lizard)
~ARC Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (Won from Whitney Miller)

For Review
~The Snowball Effect by Holly Nicole Hoxter
~Water Witch by Deborah LeBlanc (Signed!)

BookMooch
~The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
~The Taker by J. M. Steele
~Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Meminger
~Goy Crazy by Melissa Schorr (Signed!)
~Scribbler of Dreams by Mary E. Pearson


Pic. 2

This the copy of Water Witch that I received for review along with a bookmark. It is a crappy picture so I'll just type what it says.

"For Briana
May your life always be sandwiched between happiness and hope.
Deborah LeBlanc"

How sweet of her. :D


Pic. 3

Ok so I was admiring the dust jacket on my new book The Looking Glass Wars (or atleast new to me) when I saw an edge of the book peeking out. I remove the book cover to reveal a just as gorgeous book. The only difference between the book and dust jacket is that the symbol and type is in gold on the dust jacket and not the book. I was like,"OOO! Pretty!" :P

Anyway, that's it everyone. I hope you all got something good in your mailboxes as well.





26 comments:

Unknown said...

Good looking week! I hope you enjoy The Looking Glass wars as much as I do. It is one of my all time favorite series.

A Passion For Books said...

Great books this week. I just finished Dreaming Anastasia and it was Amazing! Can't wait to read Catching Fire eithe. Happy Reading.

Also you have an award from me http://casey62588.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

Krista said...

Oh, wow! You have a bunch of good reading ahead of you!

I really love the cover for The Looking Glass, by the way!

Looking forward to your reviews!

Sarbear said...

That's so cool -- I love it when they sign copies for you! AND put a personal message in there : )

a flight of minds said...

Wow Catching Fire! Lucky you. :) The Snowball Effect looks really good. Happy reading!

- Alex

Natascha De Marco said...

I wants Dreaming Anastasia!! :'''(

Good week Twin

Katie said...

Wow great books this week. Catching Fire was amazing and I hope you enjoy it! Also, The Snowball Effect sounds great. Can't wait for reviews. =]

Book Butterfly (Kim) said...

Fantastic Books! You'll have so much fun reading them!

Kim :)

Nancy said...

Wow! what a great book week for you. All of those books would make me happy. Catching Fire was AMAZING and I cannot wait to see what you think about it.

Teddyree said...

Woohoo, what an awesome week, your mailbox must have been grinning!
Catching Fire, lucky you!
Hope you enjoy them all :-)

the story siren said...

Awesome book week! You got a lot of great books! I love covers like that! so fun! Happy reading!

Unknown said...

Lots of lovely books. Catching fire sounds great. Hope you have fun reading them all! :)

Fantastic Book Review said...

Great Week! I can't wait to read Catching Fire - I pre-ordered it so hopefully I'll get it by Thursday.

Happy Reading!

Lizzy said...

Great books! Hope you enjoy them. I can't wait to read Catching Fire (hopefully it lives up to my expectations)

Cat said...

Water Witch looks gooood! I'm going to have to look for that one. Great week for you!

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Woohoo, you had a great week! I got Dreaming Anastasia too and I can't wait to read it!

ps: Loving your book montage thingies - how do you do those??? :)

chocowafer said...

Great week for you! :) Dreaming Anastasia looks good. I love the cover! :)

Lauren said...

Looks like you had a great week! Catcing Fire is amazing. I like the sound of The Taker and Dreaming Anastasia too.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I just wanted to say your layout is GORGEOUS! I love it. Also, completely jealous that you got Dreaming Anastasia. I hope it's as good as it sounds!

Allison said...

Great books this week! Enjoy!

Liyana said...

Really great books! I hope you enjoy Catching Fire, it's going to be great to be able to talk about it.

Rich Mom, Rich Dad. Poor Mom, Poor Dad. said...

Autographed books are so exciting! Congrats! Lots of great reading ahead for you!
My In My Mailbox is up Here

Danni said...

Wow that's alot of books! Happy reading!

Test said...

You got a lot of great books this week! The Snowball Effect looks especially great, I can't wait to see your review for it! :)

The Obsessive Reader said...

You've got some great books. I'm very jealous that you won Catching Fire though it comes out in like two days but I am very impatient. I'll be looking for your review on Dreaming Anastia

Anonymous said...

So jealous of Catching Fire-- Enjoy!!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!