My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Release Day!!!!


Yay, it is August 4th. You know what that means? It means that Immortal by Gillian Shields has now officially been released.

Immortal by Gillian Shields
Publisher: HarperTeen
Pub. Date: August 4th, 2009
Pages: 368
Age Level: YA

Synopsis
Wyldcliffe Abbey School for Young Ladies, housed in a Gothic mansion on the bleak northern moors, is elite, expensive, and unwelcoming. When Evie Johnson is torn away from her home by the sea to become the newest scholarship student, she is more isolated than she could have dreamed. Strict teachers, snobbish students, and the oppressive atmosphere of Wyldcliffe leave Evie drowning in loneliness.

Evie's only lifeline is Sebastian, a rebellious, mocking, dangerously attractive young man she meets by chance. As Evie's feelings for Sebastian grow with each secret meeting, she starts to fear that he is hiding something about his past. And she is haunted by glimpses of a strange, ghostly girl—a girl who is so eerily like Evie, she could be a sister. Evie is slowly drawn into a tangled web of past and present that she cannot control. And as the extraordinary, elemental forces of Wyldcliffe rise up like the mighty sea, Evie is facedwith an astounding truth about Sebastian, and her own incredible fate.

Gillian Shields's electrifying tale will dazzle readers with suspense, mysticism, and romance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to read my review of Immortal, click here

You can buy your own copy of Immortal from:





5 comments:

The Book Explorer said...

Oooh! This sounds good! I have to go get it. =D

Melanie said...

This book sounds really intriguing, and the cover is absolutely gorgeous!

Briana said...

I loved your review on this book! Maybe I'll buy it.

-Briana

Eleni said...

whoo hoo! will be buying it today!

Natascha De Marco said...

Yey! I'll buy it when I have money!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!