My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Monday, August 31, 2009

Blogger Interview: Bloody Bookaholic

I would like to proudly introduce you all to Taschima from Bloody Bookaholic. I had the pleasure of interviewing her for my blog and here is how it went...........

Blog: Bloody Bookaholic
Name: Taschima
Age: 16


Book/Blog Related:
1. Please tell us a little bit about your blog.
~Bri? You don't remember me? It's your Twin Taschima! Well since you have a case of amnesia I will tell you, yet again, about me and what I do.

Ramblings of a Bookaholic really. That is a good title, I should have thought of it sooner... Anyways since you want to know my blog is called Bloody Bookaholic, and it's all book related. I tend to babble constantly, as my followers must know. I do reviews, interviews, contests, the works. I have a major contest right now. Called Mega Palooza, you can all join. No Bri, you already entered. Can't enter two times girl.

2. What is your favorite part about blogging? Why?
~Reading what my followers have to say. The exchange of ideas! I am always up for a good debate. Like, for example, I did a post called Blasphemy, in which I rambled about Miley Cirus being chosen to be the protagonist of Wings. People just went nuts! It was so much fun to read the replies! Even the ones that said she was a good actor and should get the part (which I don't think it's true but oh well)

3. On average, how many books do you read a month?
~Hmmm... Am... Why does it smell like smoke? *brain in flames*
I sincerely don't know. It really depends, on the summer I couldn't read that much, with a job and the partying. But on a normal month I could read from 10-20 books.


4. What is one book that you think everyone should read before they die? Why?
~This is a tough one. I think people should read multiple books before they die. Hmm if you are asking my adult self I would say Black Dagger Brotherhood Series. If you ask my intellectual self I would say The Picture of Dorian Gray. If you ask my childish self I would say Harry Potter Series, and if you ask my teen self I would say Vampire Academy series.

5. What 3 books are you most anticipating the release of this year? Next year?
~This year...
1. The Van Alen Legacy
2. Covet: A Novel of the Fallen Angels
3. Shadowland

Next Year...
1. Spirit Bound: A Vampire Academy Novel.
2. Next Sookie Stackhouse Book
3. Next Black Dagger Brotherhood Book


6. Where is your favorite place to read?
~I can read anywhere. I don't really have a 'place'. But a good atmosphere, for me, it's at school. Instead of listening to the teacher I read. How I get good grades is a total mystery.

7. Do you write?
~I review. So I guess I kind of 'write'. I have never started a book, and not even plan to. But I do edit. I love to edit, it's so much fun!

Non Book/Blog related:
8. What are some little known facts about you?
~I sometimes like to be called Bubba... Nah, not really... Or do I?

Hahaha I am a fiction lover. Total paranormal junkie. I cannot read non-fiction. I figure if you are going to read a book to escape from this ill world, why just go into books about more problems?!

9. What is your favorite supernatural/fantasy creature? Why?
~Vampires. I love the whole darkness that surrounds them. Vampires are so complicated. So sexy. My favorite vampires come from my favorite series The Black Dagger Brotherhood. I cannot put into words why exactly I am so mesmerized by them, Its like trying to describe your favorite book, too many things come to mind at the same time.

10. If you were to create your own 'Bucket List' (Things to do before you 'kick the bucket'), what would be the first 3 things on it?
~1. Go to Europe
2. Read every single book my soul desires.
3. Kiss Jim Sturgess. Actually, this should be number one...


11. You have just been awakened to the police banging on your front door. What is the first thought that pops into your mind?
~Who the hell is waking ME up?!!?!?! Oh, the police... Bathroom break first, police later.

12. Anything else you'd like to add?
Are you ok now Bri? Remember everything? Yeah? Good, I was starting to get scared. Glad your ok Twin <3>

Thanks to everyone for reading, and keep visiting Bri's blog.

Why? Well like one very wise person said to me once:"Cause she rocks, and we rock, and we people who rock gotta stick together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww, she thinks I'm wise. And with good reason to, because I know all. Be afraid. Be very afraid. :P

Thanks for stopping by my blog and don't forget to go pay Taschima a visit over at Bloody Bookaholic. She has a great blog!

I hope to see ya'll here again soon. :D








6 comments:

Jessica B said...

Awesome review!

shutupimreading.blogspot.com
Jessica

Eleni said...

Great interview Bri! I love Taschima she's awesome!

-Eleni

Sarbear said...

LOL, I had fun reading this. Thanks : )

steve the plumber said...

Great interview, good luck for the future

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Fun interview! I'm already a follower(on both blogs ;) =D).

Teddyree said...

What a fun interview, Taschima loved your answer from your multiple selves on which book to read before you die!

Oh and 10 - 20 books per month wow, I can't get through that many with no job and no partying LMAO

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!