I was so glad when I got an e-mail from YA Book Reviews requesting that I interview her. This is my first ever posting a blogger interview and I'm so excited.
~There are 2 types of months for me. One type of month would be no school, in one month I think I can read about 20-35 books. Now, the other type of month which means I have SCHOOL, I can only read about 10-15 books a month. I'm so busy with studies especially with my honors classes, it's really hard so I have to study a lot!
4. What is one book that you think everyone should read before they die? Why?
~That is a VERY hard question. Right now my most favorite book is Prophecy Of The Sisters by Michelle Zink. Although, my sister has won contests and she has received some ARC's which I hopefully will be able to read soon. Some of those books are really good which I've been dying to read such as Hush, Hush, Ballads of Suburbia, Intertwined (I spelt that wrong I think), Once a Witch, Crazy Beatiful, The Espressologist and and some others ones. So for right now it would be Prophecy Of The Sisters by Michelle Zink. But this will definietely change for sure.
5. What 3 books are you most anticipating the release of this year? Next year?
6. Where is your favorite place to read?
~My favorite place to read is in my bedroom. It doesn't have to be in my bedroom but somewhere cozy and silent. I always need a silent place to read, I can never read if there is noise.
7. Do you write?
~I actually do write. I'm not that person though who loves to write. I sometimes write but not often at all. But I do think I need a lot of improvment.
Non Book/Blog related:
8. What are some little known facts about you?
~I'm really scared of heights. I'm a very shy person, but not too shy now, but I'm still shy. I love music, it's one of my most favorite things in the world.
9. What is your favorite supernatural/fantasy creature? Why?
~I think I would be a zombie, I'm not so sure about this creature. I think a zombie because vampires are so passe. Also being a zombie would be totally awesome!
10. If you were to create your own 'Bucket List' (Things to do before you 'kick the bucket'), what would be the first 3 things on it?
11. Anything else you'd like to add?
~I'd just like to say that THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this Briana!!!! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! :)))