My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Finds

TwiLite: A Parody

by Stephen Jenner
Pages: 172

Synopsis
Love between a teenage girl and a vampire can be a beautiful thing. Then again, it can get a little ugly. Just ask Stella Crow. Stella is a clumsy but otherwise ordinary girl whose life takes a radical turn the moment she meets Edweird. Though perfect on the outside, Edweird Sullen is remarkably unrefined on the inside. He also happens to be a one hundred year old vampire, trapped in the body of a teenage boy, who has yet to finish high school. Nonetheless, Stella is unconditionally smitten with him. But not everything is rosy in this gloomiest of towns. Edweird's enemies have sworn to put a tragic end to their romance. Against all odds, the bond between Stella and Edweird is nearly strong enough for their love to survive. Most love stories between an impossibly handsome vampire and an ungainly young woman have a magical ending. This one - not so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROFLMAO! This sounds hilarious. I've got to read it. Ok, I admit I did kind of like Twilight but lets just say we have a love/hate relationship. With a touch more of hate cause I love picking on it. Twilight is the ultimate cash cow.





7 comments:

Julie K. said...

LMAO, that's awesome! Who published it, and do they know they're in danger of being burned at the stake by the legions of Twihards? :D Awesome find.

suzie townsend said...

This looks hilarious! It's slated to come out April 27th.

Faye( Ramblings of a Teenage Bookworm) said...

lol awesome finds! I read the the funny remake of HP called Barry Trotter it was hilarious

Sarbear said...

Ohmygoodness this sounds so freaking funny! I didn't even know this existed -- EdWEIRD : ) I LOVE it!

Eleni said...

HAHA! I definitely need to check this out - thanks for sharing Bri!

-Eleni

Natascha De Marco said...

This is the best Friday Find EVER!!!!!!

Sandy said...

hah! I wondered if anyone else knew about it. I'm actually considering it. xD

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!