My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, August 8, 2009

In My Mailbox (10)

In My Mailbox

Well, since I got soooo many books this week, I decided to do a different color background. ;P Seriously though, it was a slow week but 3 books is better than none.

~Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert (For review)
~The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay (Was included with Balleds of Suburbia)
~Tomorrow: When the War Began by John Marsden (BookMooch)
~Give up the Ghost bookmark from Kaila at YA Book Releases (Thanks girl, you rock!)



15 comments:

Brooke Reviews said...

Great week! I ordered Ballads today, should have it by Tuesday :D

The Book Explorer said...

Oooh~ Those books look good.
I still have to read Ballads.

Kristen said...

I have a really old copy of Tomorrow, when the war began. I remember loving the series, but never finished reading it. And an extra book with Ballads? How cool! Enjoy your books this week!

go with happiness said...

I'm expecting Ballads from Stephanie, so hopefully I'll be getting it soon! Great books this week! Happy Reading!

Briana said...

I'm excited to eventually read Ballads of Suburbia. I didn't see it in the New Release section though. :/

-Briana

Katie said...

Ooh I really want to read Ballads Of Suburbia. I have heard that it is really good. I can't wait for your review!

Unknown said...

Great week! I really need to read Ballads.

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

Cat said...

Hey, three books are better than no books, right? :)

Happy reading!

Emma said...

Ballads looks really good.

By the way, I nominated you for an award:

http://bookingthrough365.blogspot.com/2009/08/another-award-post.html

susan said...

We have Ballads and have read all good things. Would like to get to it sometime in the near future.

Happy reading.

Shalonda said...

Oooh, Ballads! I hope I have time to read this soon. In the meantime, I can't wait to read your thoughts!

Lizzy said...

Fun books this week! Hope you enjoy Ballads, I've heard it was great

Eli said...

Oo I'm waiting to receive Ballads. Hope you enjoy!

soundistheword3 said...

Ooh Ballads - enjoy!

Also, I've nominated you for a blog award - check here http://feedyourimagination.blogspot.com/2009/08/lemonade-award.html.

Kristin

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!