My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some Great Contests!

There are some great contests going on and I thought I'd take the time to post about some of them.

Lost in a Book

Hey guys! So I couldn't wait until Monday to post my last contest of the summer! It's a BIG one! I'm holding a contest for the end of the summer AND for my birthday (on the 25th)!!

Here's what you can win:

1. ARC of Shiver
2. ARC of How to Say Good-bye in Robot
3. ARC of As You Wish
4. ARC of Give Up the Ghost
5. ARC of Lipstick Apology
6. ARC of Devoured
7. ARC of The Sweetheart of Prosper County
8. Hardcover copy of Eyes Like Stars
9. Hardcover copy of Hannah (Daughters of the Sea)

And if THAT isn't enough if I get 150 followers one other winner will win a YA book pre-order of their choice via amazon.com!

How to enter:
+1 leave a comment with your email address,
+1 if you tell which which of the books above you're most looking forward to
+4 comment on each review I post from now until September 1st (when the contest ends)
+2 If you are/become a follower
+5 If you blog about this, yes, an ACTUAL blog post (it can be combined with another post)!
+2 if you add me to your blogroll
+10 if you get 5 other bloggers to enter this contest (they have to tell me you referred them and if you get 5 each of them will get +5)

Of course, if I get MORE followers, let's say 175 then I'll add ANOTHER winner and batch of books!Keep checking back also to find out more ways to get extra entries (I'll keep updating)!

Alright now everyone, go HERE to enter and make sure to say The Book Pixie sent you.


Laura's Review Bookshelf


1 lucky winner of will receive:
~A pre-order copy of Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
~A copy of Ruined by Paula Morris
&
~A copy of After by Amy Efaw

This is what you need to do:
+1: for commenting
+2: for following/being a follower
+3: for creating a post on your blog commenting me with link
+3: for adding sidebar (again leave link)
+5: for recommending people to leave a message including that you sent them here

This contest is open to residents of the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia. It will end on August 22nd.

Go HERE to enter and tell Laura that The Book Pixie sent you. :D















0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!