My Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Site Announcements, Updates, Etc

Coming Soon:
~Review: The Killing Woods
~Review: The Waiting Sky
~Review: A Certain Slant of Light
~Review: Timepiece
~Review: Infinityglass


Saturday, August 1, 2009

In My Mailbox (9)



In My Mailbox

For Review
~ Candor by Pam Bachorz
~ Snap by Carol Snow
~ Dreaming in French by Megan McAndrew
~ Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (2nd copy-willing to trade)

Contests
~ The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson (Won from A Journey of Books)

BookMooch
~ Love and Other Four Letter Words by Carolyn Mackler
~ Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson
~ The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
~ Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
~ Peeps by Scott Westerfeld

Library
~ Identical by Ellen Hopkins



20 comments:

The Book Explorer said...

Woot. Great books.

=) Hope you enjoy Candor!

Natascha De Marco said...

I like the cover of Dreaming in French.

And HUSH HUSH! *drools!*

Unknown said...

Looks like you have some great books. I am dying to read Hush, Hush

Lilixtreme said...

Sweet stuff, girl! Happy Reading!

Briana said...

I want Hush Hush so bad!

-Briana

~The Book Pixie said...

Remember people. I am willing to trade Hush, Hush. Just shoot me an e-mail.

a flight of minds said...

Trade for Hush, Hush? :O Don't know what I would be able to trade though...

Great books! I'm reading Candor now, and it's really good. So's Identical! Happy reading!

- Alex

Sandy said...

HUSH HUSH.

Lend it to me? Pleeeease? With milk chocolate kit kat bars on top? :D

Sandy said...

Love and other four letter words is so cute! I hope you like Eli :)

The Turth about Forever is good too...Wes is awesome. >D

Reverie said...

AWESOME books! Cant wait to read candor myself! and I got identical on audio so i hope i can get started with that soon too!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. The Truth About Forever, Peeps and Peaches are all really good. Enjoy.

Erica said...

I'm so jealous you got Candor! I want to read it sooo bad!

Kristen said...

I've got Candor and Hush Hush at home - both begging to be read. We should chat up about them when we both read them. I hope you enjoy Poison Study, I know I loved it!

Fantastic Book Review said...

Great books this week Briana! I seriously think my blog roll was hijacked b/c everyone has Hush, Hush. LOL! I'm warning you that Patch is mine! LOL!

Enjoy your books!

Amelia said...

Great books this week! Hope you enjoy reading them all.

Windowpane Memoirs said...

Great titles. Enjoy!

Peace
Michelle

Eli said...

Great haul girl!! I got candor as well! Can't wait to read it. x) Happy reading!

Eleni said...

You have some great books too!! :)

The Book Girl said...

So many great looking books! Sarah Dessen is fantastic :-) Happy reading!

- Renee

Briana said...

you had a good week! :)
hush, hush and candor look amazing!

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Hello all! My name is Briana, I'm 20, and I live in the beautiful state of Georgia. I love reading and photography.

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P

My Partner in Crime...er...I mean reading. :P
Meet Rudy everyone!